Are you receiving hundreds of emails everyday in your business which you wish you could capture in straight to your database? We can help you! We’ve helped thousands like you! Best part? We have a free plan just for you for your first 20 emails every month!
Sending email to database can be quite complicated for many businesses, depending on what database you maybe using. For instance, many of our real estate clients will use Parserr’s service to allow all their property inquiries, whether they’re rental or sales, from all of their various systems, to be automatically added to their CRM through our email to database service. We also have a number of restaurant partners using our email to database service to allow their many food orders, streaming in from multiple systems, to be automatically added into their central POS system.
There are a lot of ways Parserr can help. If you’re not sure, send us an email, and we’d be more than happy to help you automate your email!
How do I start?
- Head over here and signup for our free plan. Its simple to register. Simply give us your email and password and we will get you signed up.
- Once you have signed up, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us. Simply click the link we sent you to confirm:
- Once you sign-in, follow the prompts to setup your incoming email.
How does Email to Database work?
You will be guided through the following steps:
- Setting up your incoming email address – This is how we will receive the emails that you wish to send to your database. Simply setup a forward on your email account for all emails you’d like to capture. We will give you an email address to send to, no worries!
- Setting up your rules – Once we are receiving your emails, we will of course need to know what to do with the content. What parts of the email you need to extract. That is where you setup a few rules which will help us extract (parse) the email and get the content ready to send to the database
- Sending your data to your database – At Parserr we support multple “email to database” scenarios. Because we know everybody uses a different database, we have partnered with Zapier to allow us to send your extracted data to pretty much any database required. Salesforce to Excel, Zoho to Airtable. They are all supported. If you’re not sure then don’t be afraid to ask.