For this to work you need at least one parsed email including all the data you want parsed setup (ie. all the required rules you need). If you need help with this, please consult our Getting started article.
*Please note that we now have a Direct Integration with Salesforce which does not require Zapier.
2. Click on “Make a zap” at the top of the page
3. Choose your Trigger App to be Parserr
4. Choose your trigger to be when you receive a new email
5. Connect your Parserr account so we can access your incoming email. In the popup type your Parserr email and password
6. Once you’ve connected your account, you need to tell Zapier which Parserr incoming email account to use
7. Once you’ve chosen which email account you’d like to use, you need to test the trigger to see if it is getting the right data for you. Click the “fetch and continue” button.
8. You should then see a successful test. If you don’t, please contact us here. Otherwise click on the “view your email” link to make sure you are receiving the right data from your previously parsed email. In our example below, we had three rules setup; first name, last name and test
9. Congrats, you have finished setting up your trigger. Now you need to setup the action step. In this case, its taking the parsed email data and using it to create a new record in Salesforce. In the “Action step”, choose the Salesforce app.
10. Choose the appropriate action, for the purpose of this example, we will use “Create Lead”
11. Login with your Salesforce account
12. Allow access for Zapier to add new leads
13. Once you have allowed access, you should be able to use the parsed data from Parserr to create new leads. Here is an example below of using the parsed “last name” as the “last name” in Salesforce.
14. Once you have mapped all your Parserr fields to your Salesforce fields, click the Continue button below and you should have the opportunity to test the integration
15. If everything successfully completes, you should see a successful test screen. Choose to “Finish”. On the next screen, don’t forget to name your Zap and TURN IT ON!